Re: EDIT: [backpackgeartesters] LTR - Tilley Audubon Hat - Daignault

  • Chari Daignault
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2010
      Hi Mark,

      It's intended to show the surprise of the writer at the existence of snow
      and sleet in Orlando, FL.

      ---------------------------------------
      Chari Daignault
      chari.daignault@...

      "Not all who wander are lost"
      "If idiots could fly, we'd never see the sun"

      On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 7:40 PM, Mark McLauchlin
      <mark@...>wrote:

      > Hello Chari,
      >

      > One clarification then you are good to upload.
      >

      > COMMENT: and sleet [!]
      > >>what does this mean? I have not seen an exclamation mark inside square
      > brackets before.
      >
      > Regards
      >
      > Mark

    • Mark McLauchlin
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2010
        Hi,

        So long as this is gramatically correct then I am fine, I have not been able to find a reference to that as being valid,

        --

        Follow me on my lightweight hikers blog
        Hi