EDIT for Dawn Larsen - Re: FR - GoGirl Urinary Device

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2010
      Hi Dawn,

      Thanks for an early post. I have three due myself so if you ladies happen to space yours out that helps me. The HTML looks fine and I only found a couple of things. My comments, suggestions and edits are listed below a snip of your words and are marked with ##. Let me know if you have any questions.

      Jamie D
      Test Monitor
      GoGirl FUD test series

      ## Right off the top will please add a summary of how many times you estimate you have used the GoGirl so far. I know it may be hard to figure since it sounds like you have been using it often, however, that statement is a requirement now. Thanks

      In Camping:
      (you) I usually do not have get out of the tent

      ## “to” get

      In Day Hikes:
      (you) So I just took the device out of the tube and put it in a ziplock freezer bag.

      ## Ziplock should be capitalized since it’s the proper company name.