EDIT Buff Headgear FR--Doiron

  • Michael Wheiler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2010
      Kathryn:

      Thank you for the early post. Nice photograph. Just some minor EDITS and a couple of comments. You know the drill from there.

      EDIT: In some of the report regarding testing locations you give the temperature and the elevation and in others you don't. I think the Guide requires temperature and elevation for all locations. Please add that information.

      Edit: While not required, because you refer to several testing locations, it would be nice to know where the photograph was taken. Perhaps just a line under the photograph. It looks like Utah country to me but others might not be able to tell. However, this is just a suggestion and it is up to you whether you add this or not.

      EDIT: You wrote: "temperatures were actually in teh high"; change to "the".

      EDIT: You wrote: "slightly thicker material then"; change to "than".

      Edit: One of your likes on this product is "nice skin feel"; you might want to consider changing that to it feels nice on my skin--just to be clear. I know what you mean and, I suspect most other readers would understand, but you might get someone who wonders about how skin feels. Again, this is totally your call and just a suggestion on my part.

      Question: You note that you pulled the Buff down over your ears with colder temperatures. Does it really provide much protection from the cold? It looks pretty thin.

      Question: Have you washed it yet? (You note it is tighter after washing.) How many times? Is it easy to wash and dry? Are you noticing any signs of wear?

      Thanks again. Nice report and an easy read. See you in a couple of months.