LTR - Big Sky Cozy - Kathryn Doiron

  • Ralph Ditton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2010
      Welcome to 2010 Kathryn,

      I have two little things for your attention.

      First up, a clarification:

      ". I have used the cozy
      with Mountain House, MaryJanes, and Lipton sides in a freezer bag."

      I am guessing that Mountain House, MaryJanes are brands of dehydrated meals
      but what are Lipton sides. This needs clarification.

      Here, Lipton's only deal in tea leaves.

      Under "Impressions and Comments:"

      "It has more then handled"

      EDIT: Change "then" to "than"

      Delete your copy in the test folder and upload after edits.

      It sure looks like a neat item to have in your backpack for a winter's
      evening meal.

      Best

      Ralph