OOP: Dec 31 - ?? -- Christensen

  • Ryan Christensen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2009
      My mother-in-law had a stroke today. We are heading out tomorrow morning to see her. I'll be OOP a few days. Hope to be back by Sunday 1/3/2010. But we'll see.

      I have submitted two FR's for editing: MK Flannel-Lined OMP and the Asolo Everland GV hiking boots. I have two other reports due on Jan 12th. Right now, I think I should be able to make those dates. I'll keep you posted.

      Thanks, Ryan