MOD EDIT: IR - Ultimate Survival Technologies - BASE Kit - Jamie L

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2009
      Jamie,

      Your report still scrolls and text is hidden between the two side-by-side
      pictures.

      I also missed a "projection" edit. Please correct these two items and
      upload again.

      Thanks,
      Kathy

      These were spotting the reflection with your hand then aiming the reflection
      to ensure you attract attention as well as the fact that the flint stone in
      the SparkieT can be rotated to ensure a long life.
      EDIT: Change the "your/you" to "my/I".