MOD EDIT - IR - Terramar Therma TX Silk & Wool Top - Nancy Griffith

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2009
      Nancy,

      Nice report but it scrolls at 1024 screen setting. You are probably set for 1280, but 40% of computer users are at 1024 or below, so 1024 is the BGT benchmark.

      The problem is your two side-by-side pictures which are each 448 pixels wide leaving only 204 extra pixels for the text and the side BGT index frame.

      You can either shrink the pictures or move them one on top of the other. A neat way to check to see if your report will look ok in 1024 is www.screen-resolution.com.

      Also, the correct brand name is Terramar Therma XT Silk 'n' Wool. Please correct that.

      Lastly, did you have a hang tag with the MSRP? I couldn't find one on the website.

      Thanks,

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2009
        Hi Kathy,

        Thanks for letting me know.  I've made the pictures smaller and uploaded.  It isn't as spiffy as with the higher resolution, but it works.  I'll check it myself from now on with your cool website.

        I corrected the title.  However, I noticed that the category on the BGT site uses 'and'.  That's actually where I got it.

        There is no MSRP on the website but I swore I got it from the box.  However, I double-checked and could not find it on the box.  It is on the packing list which I assume is not official.  So, I removed it from my report.

        Nancy

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2009
          Thanks, Nancy! The scrolling is banished! As for the name, yeah, sometimes the folders are not proper for various reasons, but the safest thing to do is check to see what the manufacturer titles the product. Hopefully, that'll keep us all on the straight and narrow <g>.