EDIT: FR: Darn Tough Vermont CoolMax Micro Crew Socks - Ryan

  • woodswoman
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009
      Hi Ryan,
      Lot of use..that's great! Just a few nitpicks :)

      Idaho / Montana border, these mountains are one of the few mountain ranges

      Edit: This may be a style issue but I don't think you need the spaces before and after "/"

      Furthermore, the socks stay up on my calf.

      EDIT: plural (calves)

      the support provided by the elasticized arch support.

      EDIT: plural- arch support(s)

      COOLMAX is a performance fabric with an effective fiber-based moisture

      EDIT: CoolMax

      Looking forward to your LTR in two months,
      Gail
    • bigdawgryan
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009
        Gail,

        Thanks for the quick edit. I've corrected all items, posted in the appropriate folder, and deleted my file from the TESTS folder.

        See you again in two months time.

        Ryan