Re: [backpackgeartesters] Re: EDIT: LTR: Keen Obsidian Trail Shoes - McNeilly

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2009
      Pat and Chari,

      Works for me also.

      Kathy
      ___________________________________

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Pat
      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 8:35 AM
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] Re: EDIT: LTR: Keen Obsidian Trail Shoes - McNeilly

      Chari,

      Thanks for your efforts as monitor for the test.

      I'll make the changes. Although, the link for the LTR works for me, even on different computers. I'm not sure why you couldn't get it to work. I'll see if I messed something up but it seems strange.

      Pat

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "cdaignault" <chari.daignault@...> wrote:

      > Hi Pat! Good reporting - I only have a few minor edits for you and then you can upload.
      >
      > EDIT: In the HTML version, the link to the LTR doesn't work. The others work fine, though.
      >
      > "I have not had opportunity to use them backpacking but have worn them on nine dayhikes."
      > EDIT: "day hikes".
      >
      > "It was raining and I stepped inside a store onto a tiled floor a felt my left foot slide out from under me."
      > EDIT: "...onto a tiled floor *and* felt..."
      >
      > That's it! Please delete your file from the TESTS folder when done. Thank you for a great test!
      >
      > -- Chari

    • cdaignault
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2009
        It works in MSIE, but not in Firefox 3.x.

        -- Chari