Re: [backpackgeartesters] EDIT - IR - Terramar Therma TX Silk & Wool Top - Nancy Griffith

  • Nancy Griffith
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2009
      Hi Derek,

      Thanks for the quick edits.  I've made the changes and uploaded (and deleted the test file).

      >> WEIGHT: 130 lb (59.00 kg)
      >Edit: You can remove the decimal place after '59'
      The conversion happens with the report writer, so I cannot edit the trailing zeros.  If you know how, let me know and I'll modify it.  It drives me nuts too.

      >> I am allergic to wool and get very itchy if/when wool directly touches my skin.
      >Comment: YIKES! I hope this test doesn't put you in an allergic reaction! Please be careful!
      I've been able to wear the shirt more already and it hasn't bothered my skin at all.  Many of the wools now say that they're itch-free but I've been afraid to try it until now.

      See you again in a few months.

      Nancy