EDIT: LTR - Keen Obsidian Hiking Shoes - John Waters

  • Chari Daignault
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009
      Hi John -- great report! HTML looks fine, links work. No edits for you!
      Please upload when ready and delete your file from the TESTS folder.

      Thank you for an easy, interesting test!

      ---------------------------------------
      Chari Daignault
      chari.daignault@...

      Please support me and Team Olivia as we run the Disney World 1/2 Marathon,
      January 9th, 2010. Help find a cure for Neuroblastoma.
      http://tinyurl.com/yhx6led

      "Not all who wander are lost"
      "If idiots could fly, we'd never see the sun"

    • exec@bysky.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009
        Chari,

        Thanks, it was a pleasure working with you. File has been deleted from the test folder and uploaded.

        John Waters