Re: Termite Invoice and treatment - sorry for the spam

  • Kurt Papke
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2009
      Jeezus, I just noticed this accidentally went to the list when I read the
      daily digest. I apologize for the spam. I dunno how BGT got on the disti
      list. Hopefully none of you have violated all that confidential info in
      the e-mail as covered by that scary stuff tacked on to the end ;-)

      Now if I could just get Jerry & the mods to line up a termite exterminator
      test...I could get rid of the 3 colonies already infesting the house I just
      bought...

      --Kurt