Attn EMS testers

  • Rebecca
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 20, 2005
      The two of you who received the extra items can return them to
      Fuse
      c/o Justin Gural
      431 Pine Street
      Burlington, VT 05401

      Thanks,
      Rebecca
    • Lynne Durham
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 20, 2005
        Sure thing. :)

        Lynne

        --
        Lynne Durham
        Benton Harbor, Michigan USA
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 20, 2005
          I hope that fuse is going to pay for shipping since it was their mistake...(coming from the one tester that did not receive the extra items)

          Scott

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 20, 2005
            Probably not. It's also probably not a good idea to encourage them not to
            test with us......

            Jerry

            _____

            I hope that fuse is going to pay for shipping since it was their
            mistake...(coming from the one tester that did not receive the extra items)

            Scott
            The two of you who received the extra items can return them to
            Fuse
            c/o Justin Gural
            431 Pine Street
            Burlington, VT 05401

            Thanks,
            Rebecca

            Service<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.

            Outdoors
            <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Outdoors&w1=Outdoors&w2=Recreation&w3=T
            ester&c=3&s=42&.sig=e_oY_Pm0pF64VPK6DMCGEg> Recreation
            <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Recreation&w1=Outdoors&w2=Recreation&w3
            =Tester&c=3&s=42&.sig=FClqVPMG5i3HdPzOKgznIg> Tester
            <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Tester&w1=Outdoors&w2=Recreation&w3=Tes
            ter&c=3&s=42&.sig=C9UhZxM4jsAWX20So1AFbA>

            _____

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            * Visit your group "backpackgeartesters
            <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/backpackgeartesters> " on the web.

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 20, 2005
              BTY, Priority Mail is pretty inexpensive most anywhere in the US.

              Jerry

              _____

              I hope that fuse is going to pay for shipping since it was their
              mistake...(coming from the one tester that did not receive the extra items)

              Scott
              The two of you who received the extra items can return them to
              Fuse
              c/o Justin Gural
              431 Pine Street
              Burlington, VT 05401

              Thanks,
              Rebecca

              Service<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.

              Outdoors
              <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms
              > &k=Outdoors&w1=Outdoors&w2=Recreation&w3=T
              ester&c=3&s=42&.sig=e_oY_Pm0pF64VPK6DMCGEg> Recreation
              <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms
              > &k=Recreation&w1=Outdoors&w2=Recreation&w3
              =Tester&c=3&s=42&.sig=FClqVPMG5i3HdPzOKgznIg> Tester
              <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms
              > &k=Tester&w1=Outdoors&w2=Recreation&w3=Tes
              ter&c=3&s=42&.sig=C9UhZxM4jsAWX20So1AFbA>

              _____

              YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

              * Visit your group "backpackgeartesters
              <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/backpackgeartesters> " on the web.

              <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

              _____

              _____

              YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

              * Visit your group "backpackgeartesters
              <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/backpackgeartesters> " on the web.

              <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

              _____

            • Andrew Priest
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 22, 2005
                Scott Downard wrote:
                > I hope that fuse is going to pay for shipping since it was their
                > mistake...(coming from the one tester that did not receive the extra items)

                Dear Scott

                I hope you where joking ...

                Andrew
              • Scott Downard
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 22, 2005
                  Yes, I was joking. Sorry, I forgot to put the smiley after my entry. I wasn't joking about not receiving extra items. The only thing in the box was the pack itself. Not even a letter or invoice.

                  Scott

                  SPONSORED LINKS Outdoors<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Outdoors&w1=Outdoors&w2=Recreation&w3=Tester&c=3&s=42&.sig=e_oY_Pm0pF64VPK6DMCGEg> Recreation<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Recreation&w1=Outdoors&w2=Recreation&w3=Tester&c=3&s=42&.sig=FClqVPMG5i3HdPzOKgznIg> Tester<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Tester&w1=Outdoors&w2=Recreation&w3=Tester&c=3&s=42&.sig=C9UhZxM4jsAWX20So1AFbA>