EDIT Merino Wool Buff IR--Doiron

  • Michael Wheiler
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2009
      Kathy:

      I apologize for the delayed edits. I didn't get the first request to act as monitor and the second request came while I was out playing in the woods. However, I am looking forward to working with you on this test series. A few edits follow.

      Nice layout and photographs. The photos added to my understanding of what you wrote.

      Edit: Are there other colors available besides Ecru?

      EDIT: You wrote: "...easy to digest formate." Should be format.

      EDIT: You wrote: "The information is presented four different languages..." Change to "is presented in four different..."

      EDIT: You wrote: "...the extra length will ake it easier..." Should be "make."

      EDIT: You wrote: "...successful with my other Buff's." Should be "Buffs", not possessive.

      EDIT: You wrote: "...as well as occasionally kayak trips." Should be "as well as an occasional kayak trip."

      EDIT: According to the Guide, you should report on whether the product met with your expectations after having viewed the web site. You do state in a couple of places that it didn't meet with your expectations (for example longer) but you don't state that those expecations came from the company web site. Please add a comment regarding the product you got versus what you saw on the web site.

      After making the necessary corrections, please up load to the appropriate file. I look forward to reading your future reports.

      Mike Wheiler