EDIT Wool Buff IR--Hayden

  • Michael Wheiler
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2009
      Brett:

      Sorry about the delayed edits. There was some miscommunications involved in the delay. However, I am looking forward to working with you on this test series.

      Nice, easy to read report. Your links all worked properly. Try as I might, I found no spelling errors.

      Only one EDIT for you. According to the Guide, you should report on whether the product met with your expectations after viewing it on the company's web site. Please add such a statement. You know the drill after thant.

      I look forward to reading the rest of your reports.

      Mike Wheiler

    • Brett Haydin
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2009
        Mike,

        Thanks for the edit. That was a good catch! Uploaded the file to the
        folder and deleted the test file. See you again in a couple months!

        Brett

        _____