EDIT Merino Wool Buff IR--Sowards-Emmerd

  • Michael Wheiler
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2009
      Rebecca:

      Sorry it took a while to get your report edited. I didn't get the first request to be monitor so that caused the delay. I am looking forward to working with you on this test series.

      My edits follow. Nice report. Great pictures and layout. The Buff looks nice on you.

      Edit: You wrote: "I use Buffs as far more than just as a piece of wearable gear-" Think about dropping the second "as."

      Edit: Check the paragraph spacing throughout the report. It may just be my reader but some paragraphs have no spaces between them.

      EDIT: You wrote: "...much moreso..." Change to "more so"

      EDIT: You wrote: "The merino Wool Buff is an incredibly uncomplicated pice of gear..." Does the Merino need to be capitalized in this sentence? Also change pice to piece.

      EDIT: Per the Guide, there should be a statement about whether the product met your expectations after having looked at it on the company web site. Please add.

      EDIT: Per the Guide, there should be a closing statement regarding the Field Report to follow. Please add.

      Thank you for a nice, easy read. I look forward to reading about all the uses you put the Buff to.

      Mike