Arrived - HH Deep Jungle A-Sym-Long hammock - Coy Starnes

  • Coy Boy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2009
      but it don't fit me...had you going. The t-shirt is a large and I wear an XL. The wife will be happy though!

      As for the Hammock, it actually came yesterday afternoon but I just now got home to inspect it. It looks like everything is included. In fact there are 2 sets of tree huggers. on 42 in and on 47 in but both are 1.5 wide. Also the shorter set is a slightly different webbing as it feels coarser (rougher texture). I will get the hammock out this afternoon and set it up for a good inspection. The hammock body material is intersting, not sure exactly what it is but it reminds me of the dynama (sp?) or whaterver it was called fabric on my Gregory Z pack. It says mosquitoe proof but no other indication of the fabric. The fly was not in the stuff sack but included. Also in a desperate package was a bubble pad. Reminds me of a winshield reflector pad but it is shaped for a hammock and has what looks like keeper hooks to keep it from sliding down. So to sum it up, I think I got everything. If I dont report back this afternoon it means my inspection went well. IR to follow within the week.

      Coy Boy