SELECTIONS: Darn Tough Vermont Mountaineering Extra Cushion Socks

  • Jenn K. jennksnowy
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2009
      The following three people are the lucky testers of the Darn Tough Vermont Mountaineering Extra Cushion Socks: Kathy Waters, Paul Schilke, and Don Taylor. Please send me your shipping information, sizing, and color preference off-line to jennksnowy@....

      Thank you to all the applicants.

      Jenn

    • jennbgt
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2009
        Paul

        Can you please send me your information as indicated below?

        Thank you

        Jenn