Back In Business- Andy Rad – Dunham Alcatraz Trail Shoes

  • Andy Rad
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2005
      Just got back from travels.
      Noticed that there has been some issues with the Dunham
      Alcatraz Trail Shoe Initial Reports not being edited on time.

      When I was asked to take on the monitor roll, I listed my travel plans
      and there was agreement to cover the edits while I was gone. Appears
      something went wrong.

      Thanks, Coy for editing.

      I'm back and apologize the edits were not covered as agreed.

      Andy
    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 22, 2005
        Andy Rad wrote:

        > When I was asked to take on the monitor roll, I listed my travel plans
        > and there was agreement to cover the edits while I was gone. Appears
        > something went wrong.

        Andy

        It really helps if you remind me near your OOP. I just cannot remember
        all the arrangements made with individuals. Communication is the key
        here. Had you brought it to my attention before departure I would have
        had it covered without dramas.

        In the meantime Coy has taken over the test. If you are still interested
        in Test Monitoring I am sure I will have a replacement test for you in
        the near future.

        Andrew