SELECTIONS: Mountain Khakis Flannel-Lined Original Mountain Pant

  • Jenn K. jennksnowy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2009
      Thank you for all the applications for the Mountain Khakis Flannel-Lined Original Mountain Pant (OMP). Would the following three lucky testers send me the following information off-line to jennksnowy@... - Richard Lyon,  Andrew Henrichs, and Ryan L. Christensen.  I have a link below for the sizing information and the colors. Remember these run a tad small in the waist, so I was told to have the testers order up one size in the waist.

      Name:
      Address:
      Phone number:
      Email: