EDIT: FR - Keen Obsidian Hiking Shoes - David Wyman

  • bigdawgryan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2009
      David,

      Chari is a bit under the weather, so I am picking up the edit for her.

      Nice report. I have a few minor things for you to address and then you are free to post in the appropriate folder. Please remember to delete your file from the TESTS folders as well.

      Edit: <when hiking on slope that had precarious footing> - I believe something is missing in this sentence. Either "slope" should be "slopes" or it should read "a slope" -- please correct as you see fit

      EDIT: <did a decent job protect my feet> - I believe "protect" should be "protecting" -- please correct

      Edit: <a field full of muddy of clay.> - I believe you should delete the "of" between "muddy" and "clay" or consider rewording slightly -- please correct as you see fit

      Edit: <Don't handle heavy loads very well> - maybe a little more specificity here would help; something like "under heavy loads, I feel rocks, etc. more so than when carrying lighter loads -- please correct as you see fit

      Edit: <A little too much room around the toes> - please clarify this by adding something like "for me" at the end as the toebox may be just right for someone else.

      Chari will assist you again on the LTR.

      Thanks, Ryan