Re: OOP - Daignault

  • bigdawgryan
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2009
      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Chari Daignault <chari.daignault@...> wrote:

      > I'm a wee bit OOP at the moment; fighting off the flu. I have one report
      > waiting for me...

      I'd be happy to pick up Chari's edit while she is under the weather.

      Please advise.

      Ryan Christensen
      Test Monitor, Test Call Manager
    • Chari Daignault
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 20, 2009
        OOP from 11/20 - 11/22

        Waiting to edit 3 IRs and will post my FR for the Tilley Audubon Hat after
        my return!

        ---------------------------------------
        Chari Daignault
        chari.daignault@...

        Please support me and Team Olivia as we run the Disney World 1/2 Marathon,
        January 9th, 2010. Help find a cure for Neuroblastoma.
        http://tinyurl.com/yhx6led

        "Not all who wander are lost"
        "If idiots could fly, we'd never see the sun"

      • Chari Daignault
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 20 7:36 AM
          Sorry this is late; I've been down with a virus for over a week. Hope to be
          up and about by tomorrow.

          Thanks!
        • cdaignault
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 19, 2010
            I will be OOP Nov 20 - 28. Had hoped to receive the Cocoons OveRx by now, but they still haven't materialized. Nothing to edit, nothing to report on while I'm gone.

            Happy Thanksgiving, everyone (US)!

            -- Chari