Edit: [IR] Jetboil Flash Stove -- Greg McDonald

  • Heather
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2009
      Greg,

      Nice html. Hot tea in FL in August? Eek. Your report is fine, no edits so far. How long did that 2cup test run take to boil?

      `heather
    • gdm320
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2009
        It took 2 minutes and 10 seconds (give or take a few seconds). Thanks for point out that I completely left that out of my report! I'll see you for the FR!

        Greg M