OOP - Daignault

  • Chari Daignault
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2009
      I'm a wee bit OOP at the moment; fighting off the flu. I have one report
      waiting for me to edit and will get to it as soon as humanly possible.
      Thanks for bearing with me.

      ---------------------------------------
      Chari Daignault
      chari.daignault@...

      "Not all who wander are lost"
      "If idiots could fly, we'd never see the sun"

      Please support me in the Race for the Cure
      http://tinyurl.com/m8y92p

    • bigdawgryan
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2009
        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Chari Daignault <chari.daignault@...> wrote:

        > I'm a wee bit OOP at the moment; fighting off the flu. I have one report
        > waiting for me...

        I'd be happy to pick up Chari's edit while she is under the weather.

        Please advise.

        Ryan Christensen
        Test Monitor, Test Call Manager
      • Chari Daignault
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 20, 2009
          OOP from 11/20 - 11/22

          Waiting to edit 3 IRs and will post my FR for the Tilley Audubon Hat after
          my return!

          ---------------------------------------
          Chari Daignault
          chari.daignault@...

          Please support me and Team Olivia as we run the Disney World 1/2 Marathon,
          January 9th, 2010. Help find a cure for Neuroblastoma.
          http://tinyurl.com/yhx6led

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 20, 2010
            Sorry this is late; I've been down with a virus for over a week. Hope to be
            up and about by tomorrow.

            Thanks!
          • cdaignault
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 19, 2010
              I will be OOP Nov 20 - 28. Had hoped to receive the Cocoons OveRx by now, but they still haven't materialized. Nothing to edit, nothing to report on while I'm gone.

              Happy Thanksgiving, everyone (US)!

              -- Chari