TEST CALL REMINDER: Are the Dahlias blooming?

  • a_henrichs
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2009
      Just a reminder that this call will close at midnight MST tomorrow, September 9th. I currently have 3 applications for this test. The original test call is below.

      Don't worry if they're not. We prefer Daleas anyway.

      Teva and BGT are pleased to offer three FEMALE testers the opportunity to test
      the Teva Dalea eVent shoe.

      Sorry guys, this is women only.

      For more information on the Dalea, check out the Teva website at
      http://www.teva.com/ProductDetails.aspx?g=w&categoryID=424&productID=4109&model=
      Dalea+eVent

      Test call specifics are:
      Women ONLY
      Newbie Limit DOES Apply
      US Shipping Included
      Thomas Vickers is the mod

      Remember, brief applications are required!

      Please include Teva Dalea in your subject line.

      The test call will close at midnight MST on Wednesday, September 9th.