Patagonia Nano Testers

  • Thomas Vickers
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2009
      First off, thanks to all 16 people who applied. You made my weekend a
      wonderful place to be. This was one long and hard decision process, but
      thank you to all who applied.

      The three lucky testers (below) need to provide me off list
      (redroach@...) the following information:
      Name
      Address
      Phone
      Email

      Required size
      Non-guaranteed color choice

      And the testers are:
      Roger Ault
      Jenn Koles
      Kathleen Waters

      Keep those apps coming folks. Plenty of fun gear coming.

      Tvickers