Re: LTR DeLorme PN-40 Jenn

  • themiddlesister1951
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2009
      Jenn,

      Here are the edits for your LTR. Just two and you are good to delete your test file and upload. I really enjoyed your report and your HTNL looks great!

      Kathy

      The PN-40 was used for POIs and car navigation on this
      trip.
      Edit: I think you need to spell out POIs for the less savvy.

      When the sun sets I have the screen set to be
      easier my eyes at night.
      EDIT: Insert "on" between "easier" and "my eyes".