RE: [backpackgeartesters] UPDATE - SELECTIONS: Tech40 Trail Leader Pro Watches

  • Ralph Ditton
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2009
      Thanks Curt for keeping us informed.

      Ralph

      From: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of nwcurt
      Sent: Tuesday, 8 September 2009 8:20 AM
      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] UPDATE - SELECTIONS: Tech40 Trail Leader Pro
      Watches

      Hello testers,

      Got a note from the rep. They are expecting their next shipment of watches
      in October and will send them out then. I'll let you know if hear something
      about WHEN in October. Hang tight....

      -Curt

      <mailto:backpackgeartesters%40yahoogroups.com> , "nwcurt" <nwcurt@...>
      wrote:

      > Congrats to Ralph Ditton, Kurt Papke, and Chari Daignault! You'll soon be
      testing the watches. Our rep already has your information and I'll let you
      know as soon as I hear anything about shipping times.