Re: [backpackgeartesters] EDIT- IR - Bushnell BackTrack PLF - Kathy Waters

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2009
      Brett,

      Thanks for the edits! I deleted the test file, made the corrections and included the following statements in the description (Initial Impressions - 2nd paragraph.

      "The Bushnell BackTrack Personal Location Finder is a GPS technology powered device stripped down to the most basic of functions. It has only two buttons and can mark only three waypoints; a starting location, an ending location and one in-between. Its intent appears to be simple, but effective."

      Neat you are in Salida - cute town and great for the River!