TEST CALL CLOSING SOON: This one has an ISSUE!

  • bigdawgryan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2009
      Just a friendly reminder that the Crumpler Bumper Issue Hydration Pack TEST CALL will close Wednesday night. I see only two applications thus far. Still plenty of time for you to get an app in if you think you can test this item.

      If you missed it, the original Test Call is included below:

      Crumpler Bags and BGT are pleased to offer three qualified testers the opportunity to solve the ISSUE, at least in terms of hydration, by testing the Bumper Issue Hydration Pack.

      For details on the Bumper Issue Hydration Pack, please check out Crumpler's website via the following link:

      https://www.crumplerbags.com/flash/flash.aspx#/english/product-details/the-bumper-issue-bi02a.html

      Test Call Specifics:

      - Newbie Limit DOES Apply
      - US Shipping Included
      - Stephanie is the Moderator for this test
      - Please include "The Bumper Issue" in the subject line of your succinct application.

      - Test Call will close midnight MDT on Wednesday, September 9th

      All the best,

      Ryan