Ditto Bob's msg RE: Osprey Atmos 35 pack cutoff (no text)

  • tcallahanbgt
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2009
    • Nancy Griffith
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2009
        Are you telling me it isn't Wednesday yet!?!  I guess it's been a long week already.

        Sorry about that.  The call is OPEN until midnight tonight!  You still have time.

        Nancy

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 2, 2009
          I hit send on my e-mail at 11:55PM, PST, on September 1 for this test.

          I personally thought midnight on September 1 would occur immediately after 12:59pm on August 31st, but that appears to be a different criteria when you say it is open until midnight tonight (Tuesday). Hence my last minute application as I realized I still had a shot at it.

          My message is dated however, as 6:55am wednesday, in the Yahoo groups. I didn't send it then, unless that is european time or something.