Test Call Closed: Osprey Atmos 35 pack

  • Nancy Griffith
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2009
      This call has officially closed.  Stay tuned for selections.

      Nancy
    • Bob Sanders
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2009
        Closed?

        I thought this test call was going to close tonight at midnight?
        Trying to get an application squeezed in today.

        Looked up the original call and it said:

        "Get your apps in by midnight Pacific Time on Tuesday September 1."

        Did I miss the cut off?
        Bob

        On Sep 1, 2009, at 8:30 AM, Nancy Griffith wrote:

        > This call has officially closed. Stay tuned for selections.
        >
        > Nancy

      • tcallahanbgt
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2009
        • Nancy Griffith
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 1, 2009
            Are you telling me it isn't Wednesday yet!?!  I guess it's been a long week already.

            Sorry about that.  The call is OPEN until midnight tonight!  You still have time.

            Nancy

            ________________________________
            I thought this test call was going to close tonight at midnight?
            Trying to get an application squeezed in today.

            Looked up the original call and it said:

            "Get your apps in by midnight Pacific Time on Tuesday September 1."

            Did I miss the cut off?
            Bob

            On Sep 1, 2009, at 8:30 AM, Nancy Griffith wrote:

            > This call has officially closed. Stay tuned for selections.
            >
            > Nancy

          • bucket_water
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 2, 2009
              I hit send on my e-mail at 11:55PM, PST, on September 1 for this test.

              I personally thought midnight on September 1 would occur immediately after 12:59pm on August 31st, but that appears to be a different criteria when you say it is open until midnight tonight (Tuesday). Hence my last minute application as I realized I still had a shot at it.

              My message is dated however, as 6:55am wednesday, in the Yahoo groups. I didn't send it then, unless that is european time or something.