Re: [backpackgeartesters] Admin issue - Back from Hiatus

  • Mike Wilkie
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 4, 2009
      Thanks Shane

      Hey I thought you retired?

      Best Regards,
      Mike Wilkie

      --- On Tue, 8/4/09, Shane Steinkamp <ygroups@...> wrote:

      From: Shane Steinkamp <ygroups@...>
      Subject: Re: [backpackgeartesters] Admin issue - Back from Hiatus
      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, August 4, 2009, 12:12 PM

      > Life is settling back down for me so I will soon be able to start testing
      > again. Things
      > were darn hectic there for a while but I am now ready to start applying
      > (slowly)
      > again. I’m just about caught up with reading emails and cleaning out old
      > folders and
      > filters. You can expect to see apps from me shortly.

      Groovy.

      > I noticed an issue in my admin page for the Kombi gloves. It never changed
      > the
      > status to complete and it’s currently stuck in the WAITING status.

      I'm showing you complete in April. It may be that the old page just hasn't
      fallen off for some reason... I'll do a cleanup along with the update
      tonight.

      Shane

    • Shane Steinkamp
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 4, 2009
        > Thanks Shane

        Welcome

        > Hey I thought you retired?

        Not yet. They begged me to stay until the 13th or 14th while they brainwash
        a new soul-less mind slave. We actually have one in the cage now, but it's
        going to take a little time...

        Shane
      • Mike Wilkie
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 4, 2009
          He'll break soon enough, they always do.

          Best Regards,
          Mike Wilkie

          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 4, 2009
            > He'll break soon enough, they always do.

            She.

            I have a feeling that this one is going to keep you reprobates in line, too.

            Shane
          • Mike Wilkie
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 4, 2009
              "I have a feeling that this one is going to keep you reprobates in line, too."

              We'll have one less soon as you're outta here.

              Best Regards,
              Mike Wilkie

              > He'll break soon enough, they always do.

              She.

              I have a feeling that this one is going to keep you reprobates in line, too.

              Shane

            • Thomas Vickers
              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 4, 2009
                Shane, I am taking names.
                Wilkie goes to the top of the list.
                Just because shane is gone does not mean that the eye is not watching....

                TV
              • Shane Steinkamp
                Message 7 of 12 , Aug 4, 2009
                  >> "I have a feeling that this one is going to keep you reprobates in line,
                  >> too."

                  > We'll have one less soon as you're outta here.

                  True, but I still have all the passwords and I can control BridGeT from a
                  distance. I'll be a ghost in the machine. Not to mention that I'm probably
                  going to ask Ted for an Editor spot in a few months which will give me the
                  thrill of terrorizing the new people...

                  Shane
                • Shane Steinkamp
                  Message 8 of 12 , Aug 4, 2009
                    > Shane, I am taking names.
                    > Wilkie goes to the top of the list.
                    > Just because shane is gone does not mean that the eye is not watching....
                    > TV

                    Oh, yeah... Did I forget to mention that the new soul-less mind slave has
                    backup? I forget so many things now... If you think I was a horror, wait
                    until you see the things TV thinks about late at night.

                    Shane
                  • Mike Wilkie
                    Message 9 of 12 , Aug 4, 2009
                      "If you think I was a horror, wait until you see the things TV thinks about late at night."

                      Now that sounds a bit too personal Shane.  You should keep your private life, more private.

                      Best Regards,
                      Mike Wilkie