Re: [backpackgeartesters] FR- MSR Quick 1- Ralph Ditton

  • Dark Lazarus
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2009
      Hi Ralph,

      Just one comment. Do what you want with it. Otherwise, report, pics
      and html look good. The mulled wine sounded very nice after reading
      about all the rain. At least you didn't let the rain stop you.

      kathryn

      --
      My next outing was back to my old stamping ground of Prickly Bark. It
      is located at S 31° 42.800' E 115° 56.981 on the Coastal Plain Walk
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2009
        Hello Kathryn,

        All done.

        It was a god old cut and paste on the GPS at that location from another
        report.

        Yes I can see your angle re sales pitch. I have deleted the brand of GPS. I
        was not plugging the brand but it now looks like it. Thanks for pointing
        that out.

        Uploaded and test folder copy deleted.

        Thanks.