EDIT:[FR] Osprey Atmos 65 - Greg M

  • Mark McLauchlin
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2009
      G'Day Greg,

      I wouldn't be concerned at all with the content of your report. I found it
      to be informative without seeming too critical. In saying that this is why
      we test gear, I would hate to think that you sugar coated a report, I then
      purchased the gear and found the same issues as yourself. So good pickup and
      even better for being diplomatic in your approach.

      Few small edits then you are good to upload, don't forget to delete the test
      report.

      EDIT: gear on two-night
      >>gear on a two-night

      EDIT: Pull Loopo is the alt text on one of your images,
      >>Pull Loop is what I assume you are referring to?

      EDIT: final installment
      >>final instalment

      Cheers

      Mark