ATTN: KATHRYN D., EDIT MODERATOR EDIT REQUEST

  • edwardripleyduggan
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2009
      Kathy,

      This is my second attempt to send this. Yahoo is acting funky.

      Your recently posted Grass Bar report has large numbers of circumflexed capital As scattered throughout at random. Please fix at your earliest convenience.

      Best,

      Ted

      Senior Edit Moderator
    • Dark Lazarus
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2009
        Fixed, thanks for the heads up. Not sure why, but when I copy from
        one browser window to my text editor it seems to bork the double
        spaces.

        kathryn