Delete request: Energy Bar report

  • Dark Lazarus
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31 11:43 AM
    • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 31 11:48 AM
        Done, Kathryn.

        From: "Dark Lazarus" <darklazarus@...>
        To: <backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com>
        Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 12:43 PM
        Subject: [backpackgeartesters] Delete request: Energy Bar report

        > Can someone delete my Amazing Grass IR report here:
        > http://tinyurl.com/lhaqbw
        > or
        > http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Food/Energy%20Bars%20and%20Drinks/Amazing%20Grass%20Energy%20Bar/Test%20Report%20by%20Kathryn%20Doiron/
        >
        > thanks
        >
        > kathryn

        > http://www.eset.com

      • Dark Lazarus
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 31 11:49 AM
          thanks

          kathryn

          On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 2:48 PM,
          theMiddleSister@...<TheMiddleSister@...> wrote:
          > Done, Kathryn.
          >
          > Kathy

        • edwardripleyduggan
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 1, 2009
            Kathy,

            This is my second attempt to send this. Yahoo is acting funky.

            Your recently posted Grass Bar report has large numbers of circumflexed capital As scattered throughout at random. Please fix at your earliest convenience.

            Best,

            Ted

            Senior Edit Moderator
          • Dark Lazarus
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 2, 2009
              Fixed, thanks for the heads up. Not sure why, but when I copy from
              one browser window to my text editor it seems to bork the double
              spaces.

              kathryn