GONE: Delete Request: Amazing Grass Energy Bars - Nancy Griffith

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2009
      I don't have JET's cute POOF thing, but it's gone.

      Shane
    • Nancy Griffith
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 31, 2009
        Thanks Shane.  I was hoping for a POOF, but I'll take what I can get. ;0)

        Nancy

      • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 3, 2009
          Sorry Nancy. I was OOP... but I'm back now.

          Jet

          backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com wrote on 07/31/2009 11:12:43 AM:

          > Thanks Shane. I was hoping for a POOF, but I'll take what I can get.
          ;0)

          > Nancy

        • Nancy Griffith
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 3, 2009
            Oh no problem at all.  Shane took care of it right away.  I was just pining for a Jet 'POOF' graphic. ;>)

            Nancy

            [