New Gear Tester

  • Brett Haydin
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 30, 2009
      Crack out the cigars.

      William (Liam) Tennyson Haydin was born at 10:47 am MST today, July 30,
      2009. He weighs 7 lb 7 oz (3.4 kg) and is 19.5 in (50 cm) long! Not bad
      for 37 weeks, eh?

      Mom and Liam are doing great and recuperating well. Spread the love for our
      new little hiking buddy! Pictures can also be viewed at
      http://bhaydin.spaces.live.com <http://bhaydin.spaces.live.com/> for those
      who wish to download them *grin*

    • Bob Sanders
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 30, 2009
        Congrats Brett!!

        My son was born many, many moons ago but was also exactly 7 lb 7 oz
        and 19.5 in long.

        All the best to you and your new addition,
        Bob

        On Jul 30, 2009, at 2:18 PM, Brett Haydin wrote:

        > Crack out the cigars.
        >

        > William (Liam) Tennyson Haydin was born at 10:47 am MST today, July
        > 30,
        > 2009. He weighs 7 lb 7 oz (3.4 kg) and is 19.5 in (50 cm) long!
        > Not bad
        > for 37 weeks, eh?
        >

        > Mom and Liam are doing great and recuperating well. Spread the love
        > for our
        > new little hiking buddy! Pictures can also be viewed at
        > http://bhaydin.spaces.live.com <http://bhaydin.spaces.live.com/>
        > for those
        > who wish to download them *grin*
      • Hollis Easter
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 30, 2009
          CONGRATULATIONS, Brett! And Liam and (mom)!!

          Hollis

          On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 02:18:38PM -0600, Brett Haydin wrote:

          > Crack out the cigars.
          >
          > William (Liam) Tennyson Haydin was born at 10:47 am MST today, July 30,
          > 2009. He weighs 7 lb 7 oz (3.4 kg) and is 19.5 in (50 cm) long! Not bad
          > for 37 weeks, eh?
          >
          > Mom and Liam are doing great and recuperating well. Spread the love for
          > our
          > new little hiking buddy! Pictures can also be viewed at
          > http://bhaydin.spaces.live.com <http://bhaydin.spaces.live.com/> for those
          > who wish to download them *grin*

        • Greg
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 30, 2009
            Well I happen to have a cigar right here... I think I'll smoke it now! Congratulations!

            Greg M

            --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Brett Haydin" <bhaydin@...> wrote:

            > Crack out the cigars.
            >

            > William (Liam) Tennyson Haydin was born at 10:47 am MST today, July 30,
            > 2009. He weighs 7 lb 7 oz (3.4 kg) and is 19.5 in (50 cm) long! Not bad
            > for 37 weeks, eh?
            >

            > Mom and Liam are doing great and recuperating well. Spread the love for our
            > new little hiking buddy! Pictures can also be viewed at
            > http://bhaydin.spaces.live.com <http://bhaydin.spaces.live.com/> for those
            > who wish to download them *grin*

          • pamwyant
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 30, 2009
              Congrats on a cutie!

              Pam

              --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Brett Haydin" <bhaydin@...> wrote:

              > Crack out the cigars.
              >

              > William (Liam) Tennyson Haydin was born at 10:47 am MST today, July 30,
              > 2009. He weighs 7 lb 7 oz (3.4 kg) and is 19.5 in (50 cm) long! Not bad
              > for 37 weeks, eh?
              >

              > Mom and Liam are doing great and recuperating well. Spread the love for our
              > new little hiking buddy! Pictures can also be viewed at
              > http://bhaydin.spaces.live.com <http://bhaydin.spaces.live.com/> for those
              > who wish to download them *grin*

            • Jerry Goller
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 30, 2009
                Looks like a strapping lad. Should make an excellent pack animal for
                dad........ ;o)

                Congrats to you, mom, and baby boy!

                Jerry

                reviews and tests on the planet.

                William (Liam) Tennyson Haydin was born at 10:47 am MST today, July 30,
                2009. He weighs 7 lb 7 oz (3.4 kg) and is 19.5 in (50 cm) long! Not bad
                for 37 weeks, eh?

                Mom and Liam are doing great and recuperating well. Spread the love for our
                new little hiking buddy! Pictures can also be viewed at
                http://bhaydin.spaces.live.com <http://bhaydin.spaces.live.com/> for those
                who wish to download them *grin*

                database 4292 (20090730) __________

                http://www.eset.com

                database 4292 (20090730) __________

                http://www.eset.com
              • Pat McNeilly
                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 30, 2009
                  Congratulations! A new hiking buddy and the furture of BGT.

                  I hope mom and baby are doing well.

                  Pat

                  --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Brett Haydin" <bhaydin@...> wrote:

                  > Crack out the cigars.
                  >

                  > William (Liam) Tennyson Haydin was born at 10:47 am MST today, July 30,
                  > 2009. He weighs 7 lb 7 oz (3.4 kg) and is 19.5 in (50 cm) long! Not bad
                  > for 37 weeks, eh?
                  >

                  > Mom and Liam are doing great and recuperating well. Spread the love for our
                  > new little hiking buddy! Pictures can also be viewed at
                  > http://bhaydin.spaces.live.com <http://bhaydin.spaces.live.com/> for those
                  > who wish to download them *grin*

                • Shane Steinkamp
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 31, 2009
                    > William (Liam) Tennyson Haydin was born at 10:47 am MST
                    > today, July 30, 2009. He weighs 7 lb 7 oz (3.4 kg) and is 19.5
                    > in (50 cm) long! Not bad for 37 weeks, eh?

                    Something tells me that boy is not going to be an ultralighter...

                    Shane
                  • Brett Haydin
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jul 31, 2009
                      Nope. Jerry has already determined that he is to be my pack animal :-)

                      By the way, it doesn't look like the early arrival (by 3 weeks) should
                      impact any tests. LTR for Princeton Tec is due the 4th and the TapGuard is
                      primarily a day use type of product. I have ample use backpacking already.
                      Needless to say, no testing for the next several months, lest I want to be a
                      single dad!

                      _____

                      > William (Liam) Tennyson Haydin was born at 10:47 am MST
                      > today, July 30, 2009. He weighs 7 lb 7 oz (3.4 kg) and is 19.5
                      > in (50 cm) long! Not bad for 37 weeks, eh?

                      Something tells me that boy is not going to be an ultralighter...

                      Shane

                    • Andrew Buskov
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jul 31, 2009
                        Congratulations man! Having my first biological child last year, I can truly
                        say that it's a blessing. While I missed testing gear for the past year, the
                        ability to spend more time with my son, watching him grow, and seeing all
                        his firsts was simply unimaginable. Just have fun, and enjoy your son.

                        AB