EDIT: [backpackgeartesters] FR - Kuru Footwear Chicane Hiking Shoes - Ed Morse

  • Nancy Griffith
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2009
      Hi Ed,

      Your FR looks good.  It sounds like you got to use the shoes in a variety of terrain.

      I only have a couple of comments:

      >* soles pick up and hold trail mud
      Comment: You mention this in the summary, but I don't see mention of it in the 'Performance' section.  It sounds like you were in mud in April, but I didn't see any comment about the soles holding mud.  Maybe you want to elaborate.

      >My thanks to BackpackGearTest. org
      Edit: The text version has an extra space between 'Test' and '.org'.  Please double-check this.

      Upload when ready and don't forget to delete your test file.

      Have a great holiday weekend!  See you again in a few months.

      Nancy
    • Edwin Morse
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2009
        Hi Nancy,
        Thanks for the quick edits. All fixed & uploaded. test file deleted.

        I was cutting things out and cut out too much. I added back comments on both
        first & last hikes about sticking mud.

        Ed

        _____