[OOP] Greg M -- 7/1 - 7/13

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 10:33 AM
      Hey Everyone,

      I'll be OOP starting this evening and will be returning July 13th. I'm off for New England to spend the 4th in Boston (for fireworks and Red Sox baseball) then up to Maine for some hopefully wonderful trail days!

      I have no conflicts with my test schedule or my monitor schedule, but if anything comes up please e-mail me. I will have my BlackBerry on me so I can still be reached relatively easily.

      See ya,
      Greg M
    • Greg
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12 6:46 PM
        Hey All,

        BIP! Got in two long dayhikes and a 2 nighter while I was out there... and picked up quite a bit of new gear "for" my fiancee who finally agreed to join us on the hikes! Luckily her stuff doubles as workable for me (Big Agnes pad, etc).

        Anyway... I'll be catching up. It looks like there are some new tools (OOP thingamajig), new moderators/staff, and did I see a ReportWriter update already? Tisk tisk Shane!

        If I missed anything important while I was away PLEASE ping me off-list!

        Greg M