OOP - John and Kathy Waters July 1 to July 5

  • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
      We should be off to Vail/Beaver Creek sometime this afternoon. We should have intermittant internet Saturday/Sunday.

      Things affected - John's waiting for the Keen Obsidians, editing for Kelty Child Carrier IRs (2); edits of an OR.

      Kathy - waiting for edits of OR Cypress Shirt and a couple of ORs

      Happy Fourth of July to the Yanks and good weekend to the rest of the world!

      Kathy and John Waters