Re: ARRIVED: Exxel Youth Bag - André

  • André Corterier
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2009
      Well, it also went through customs, though without any hitches. ;-)

      Yes, she liked the card. She recognized it as a "Polly Pocket" card before it was even opened. I had to read it to her three times. She wants to send you a card back, but she doesn't speak any English and I'm not sure we'll get around to helping her out any time soon (being really busy at the moment). She's going to Switzerland with her Mum for a week where I meant to get some testing in, but I have to go on a business trip to Australia (so I'll get some testing in there). But I have to prepare for that trip (and the one to Africa after that).

      André

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry Goller" <ChiefModerator@...> wrote:

      > I'm surprised it took that long. It went Priority Mail.
      >
      > Did she like the card?.... ;o)
      >
      > Jerry
      >

      > http://www.BackpackGearTest.org : the most comprehensive interactive gear
      > reviews and tests on the planet.

    • Jerry Goller
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2009
        I can easily get it translated. A friend of mine has dual nationality,
        American/German.

        Jerry

        database 4202 (20090630) __________

        http://www.eset.com