EDITS: IR - Oboz Teton Suede Shoes - Nathan Kettner

  • Dark Lazarus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      Hi Nathan, your edits are below and follow the customary format; EDITS
      are required, Edits are suggested, and Comments are take it or leave
      it. Your HTML looks good. Please fix the edits noted, upload in the
      correct folder and delete your test file when finished.

      cheers and enjoy the hiking shoes

      kathryn

      --
      Listed Weight: 32 oz (907 g)
      Measured Weight: 36 oz (1016 g)

      INITIAL IMPRESSIONS
      EDIT: can you have a section before this with a better description of
      the shoes, and what they are recommended to be used for.

      Not much to mention here, which I appreciate. Who wants to read a
      bunch of directions I'll probably never follow anyway?
      Comment: did they come with directions?