EDIT: FR - Backcountry.com Prime Merino Crew - Coy Boy

  • cmcrooker
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009
      FR - Backcountry.com Prime Merino Crew - Coy Boy

      Hey Coy,
      Love that pic of your dog!
      HTML for FR looks good.
      Edits follow.
      Carol, Monitor

      On other day hikes the temperature ranged from around 51 (11 C) to around 85 (29 C) but it was nearly always very humid and several
      *** 51 F, 85 F ***

      Long Term Test Results
      *** Field Report ***

      It is more snug fitting than I would have liked but it feels so comfortable when wearing it that I have to say the snugness only effected the looks of the shirt.
      *** affected ***

      Like as said at the beginning, I like this short a lot and wish I had
      *** shirt ***