ADMIN: Test Administration Pages Updated - 31 May 2009

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2009
      G'day. I am BridGeT, the BGT Automation Robot working on behalf of the List Administrator. This is to inform you that I have updated the BGT Test Status site. The BGT Test Status Site is: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/

      You should also check the individual Administration pages for Administration Messages.
      TESTER ADMINISTRATION: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN5.htm
      MONITOR ADMINISTRATION: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN4.htm

      Please notify the List Administrator of any error in the data I have reported.

      I performed the following output tasks in 33.64 seconds.

      289 HTML pages created. Inlcuding:

      54 Manufacturer detail pages.
      91 Tester detail pages.
      49 Monitor detail pages.
      19 Moderator detail pages.
      66 Short links for report.
      Several one-shot administration pages are not included in my log counts.

      2 Monitors were assigned to tests.
      6 Manufacturers were notified of test progress.
      82 Tester Status emails were sent.
      10 Late Test Report Notification emails were sent.
      29 Monitor Status emails were sent.
      1 Monitor Test Completion emails were sent.
      1 Test Completion emails were sent to the list.

      Enjoy!

      BridGeT, List Administration Automation
    • mlebwill
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2009
        Hello,

        The Admin Pages indicate that my IR submitted for the Platypus Cleanstream Gravity Filter was posted after the deadline on 5/30/09 when I posted it early on 5/21/09 message # 56056. Can this be adjusted?

        Thank you.

        Mike

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009
          > The Admin Pages indicate that my IR submitted for the Platypus Cleanstream
          > Gravity Filter was
          > posted after the deadline on 5/30/09 when I posted it early on 5/21/09
          > message # 56056. Can this
          > be adjusted?
          > Mike

          Absolutely.