Re: EDIT: MontBell Downhugger (David T.)

  • tagnanidavid
    Message 1 of 4 , May 30, 2009
      Curt,

      Yeah, I thought about conversions for the pack sizes. But then I decided that maybe they weren't necessary as "liters" seems to be common usage even in the States when talking pack size.

      Dave

      PS - Pittsburgh Landing was great. That whole area is remarkably beautiful. It was my first time down there. It was already getting hot though, so I would recommend going before May.