[OOP] 5/28 - 6/1 -- Greg M

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2009
      I'll be OOP this weekend for a dayhike, fishing, and my sister's High School graduation. I have my FR for the HyperFlow uploaded and awaiting, and will get to any EDITS on the Kelty Pawnee packs when I return.

      See you all Monday,
      Greg M
    • Greg
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009
        Back just in time for the start of Hurricane season... super exciting.

        Either way BIP. Squeezed in a day hike on which I caught a beautiful Snook that would have been dinner last month... but had to throw it back because the season is closed. Oh yea and my sister graduated High School. Woo!

        Okay so I have EDITs on the Kelty Pawnee to do, I have EDITs on my own MSR HyperFlow I have to take care of, then have a report due tomorrow. Whew... and I thought this was going to be hard!

        Greg M