[OOP] Greg M -- 05/16 - 05/17

  • Greg McDonald
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2009
      Hey All,

      I'm at the trailhead, and I realized I forgot to send my OOP e-mail... I think I need a PostIt note or something. Short overnight shakedown hike with some scouters bound for Philmont next month, I'll be BIP tomorrow. Nothing affected...

      If only the Osprey Atmos exchange I requested arrived before I had to leave...

      Greg McDonald