Folder needed for Merrell Chameleon boots please

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 6 , May 12, 2009
      Folder needed for Merrell Chameleon boots please

      Ray
    • André Corterier
      Message 2 of 6 , May 13, 2009
        It's a Chameleon folder. It's just hard to see. Look again. ;-)

        (Sorry about that, I thought I'd done that already - must have been the *other* shoe test I'm monitoring.)

        Here it is: http://tinyurl.com/q3qm3w

        André
        Chameleon Monitor - now you see me, now you don't

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "rayestrella1" <rayestrella@...> wrote:

        > Folder needed for Merrell Chameleon boots please
        >
        > Ray

      • rayestrella1
        Message 3 of 6 , May 14, 2009
          --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, André Corterier <andre.corterier@...> wrote:

          > It's a Chameleon folder. It's just hard to see. Look again. ;-)
          >
          > (Sorry about that, I thought I'd done that already - must have been the *other* shoe test I'm monitoring.)

          Thanks,

          Is there a reason it is in Shoes instead of Boots?

          They are Mid-height boots as opposed to trail runners or low shoes.

          Ray
        • Red Roach
          Message 4 of 6 , May 14, 2009
            Company wants them in the shoe dept. I think these were the ones I put
            in boots originally and politely got asked to move them.

            If not, OOPS
            I done screwed up

            TV
          • pamwyant
            Message 5 of 6 , May 14, 2009
              --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Red Roach <redroach@...> wrote:

              > Company wants them in the shoe dept. I think these were the ones I put
              > in boots originally and politely got asked to move them.

              I think it was the Patagonia Bly that you were asked to move. Unless it happened on these also. I know you needed to move the Bly.

              Pam
            • rayestrella1
              Message 6 of 6 , May 14, 2009
                --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Red Roach <redroach@...> wrote:

                > Company wants them in the shoe dept. I think these were the ones I put
                > in boots originally and politely got asked to move them.
                >
                > If not, OOPS
                > I done screwed up

                Ha, that was the Bly shoes that got put into Boots. I noticed that there are two other Boots (Mids) in the Shoe section also. It gets confusing as there are shoe models with the same names for some of them (without "Mid" in it of course).

                I put it where you got it. Should they be switched to Boots just let me know and I will re-upload.

                Ray